This is the year you transform your boring old bathroom into something spectacular! Over your lifetime, you will spend an accumulated one and a half years or more in the bathroom. As the most versatile room in your home—a space you use for necessity, relaxation and probably even work tasks—it should be a pleasant place to be.
The B & M Builders LLC specialty is turning any size bathroom into exactly what you envision when you think about your dream bathroom. Elegant, funky, modern or classic—we’ve had the pleasure of doing it all—and even combining styles for truly unique results!
Benefits of Remodeling
If you’re not quite sure about going through with a bathroom renovation, there are some points you may like to consider.
Updated bathrooms raise your home’s resale value. When you invest in this project, you will get a return on investment equal to or better than what you put into it!
Even if you don’t want a modern look, modern features are guaranteed to make you enjoy your bathroom more, even if you didn’t expect to. Shower heads, faucets and even toilets have come a long way.
Most older bathrooms don’t have the best storage options. Find yourself always leaving things out on the counter? You could use an upgrade.
New features and designs are exciting. Making your bathroom more attractive and comfortable will make it more enjoyable, not to mention the envy of all your friends.
At B & M Builders LLC we’re not afraid to say we appreciate a good bathroom.
When going into a bathroom remodel, your imagination can start to run a little wild. Large or small space, big or small budget, there are many options available for any kind of bathroom to turn it into an amazing space!
For smaller budgets, consider:
- Updating cabinet hardware
- Installing new faucets and shower heads
- Updating lighting fixtures
- Adding some color with fresh paint or wallpaper
For larger budgets, consider:
- Removing a wall for more space
- Installing a freestanding tub or luxury shower
- Incorporating technology with dramatic L.E.D. lighting
- Installing a sound system
No matter where you’re starting, we’ll make sure where you end up is worth the work.
What Can You Do?
Before jumping into a bathroom renovation and before even contacting us, start by budgeting. There are plenty great spots online to check out the different renos you would like to make in your bathroom and their approximate costs. Figure out how much you can spend, and what aspects of the renovation are most important to you. With a cost in mind, run free and get inspired!
Your Bathroom Experts
If you’re looking for bathroom remodeling experts, you’ve come to the right place! B & M Builders LLC is in the business of creating fantastic bathrooms even if room size is a limitation.
Give us a call or email us to start discussing your bathroom renovation. We’ll set up a meeting in your home, and provide you with a detailed, free estimate!
- Licensed and Insured. The last thing you want is a contractor to be working on your property, only to find out they don't have the proper insurance or aren't licensed to do the work, because if something goes wrong or someone is hurt at a work site, you could be held liable for the damages. Make sure that the general contractor you choose has ample worker's compensation, property damage, and personal liability coverage.
- References.The best way to ascertain if the general contractor you choose is skilled and competent enough to do the job is to ask for and verify a list of references consisting of past customers that you can contact. Customers that get what they paid for and who are happy with the job your contractor has done for them are usually only to happy to provide an endorsement on the contractor's work. Choose us, and before long you'll be on our reference list!